By Dr. Richard Lucas
1. Thou shalt make me happy and meet all of my needs.
2. Thou shalt not have any interests other than me.
3. Thou shalt know what I want and what I feel without me telling you.
4. Thou shalt return every sacrifice of mine with an equal or greater sacrifice.
5. Thou shalt protect me and shield me from any anxiety, fear, worry, hurt, discomfort or any pain.
6. Thou shalt give me my sense of self-worth and self-esteem.
7. Thou shalt be grateful for everything I do.
8. Thou shalt not be critical of me, show anger toward me, or other wise disapprove of anything I do.
9. Thou shalt be so loving and caring that I shall never need to take risks or be vulnerable in any way.
10. Thou shalt love me with thy whole heart and thy whole soul and thy whole mind - even if I don't love myself.